Dessicant Plug

Discussion in 'STX and STXL Series Cameras' started by Michiel Ford, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Michiel Ford

Michiel Ford Cyanogen Customer

I need to order a dessicant plug for the STXL-11002 camera and need to know where to order and how much it is. I have one that has been baked a lot and I thought having a spare would be a good idea to minimize down time.

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

We're currently in the process of updating our web store; right now it's not listed. The STXL desiccant plug part number is MS-DESICCANTSTXL and the price is $180.

If you would like to order one, please use the following link:

MS-DESICCANTSTXL

3. Michiel Ford

Doug,

I will need to send a school purchase order and would need an address/fax number. I'll probably order two of them, just to have one on hand. Please send me the info on where to order and I'll get the PO taken care of.

Mike

4. Doug

Doug Staff Member

5. Michiel Ford

OK, so are these stock items?? I'm kind of desparate because I'm frosting over way to much in this lousy weather!! Do you want me to order from Tim or fax the order to you??

6. Tim Puckett

Tim Puckett Guest

sending you PM now

7. Doug

Doug Staff Member

If it's frosting over that much, there may be a leak in a seal somewhere. Check the O-ring on the desiccant plug. I hope you remove it during baking! If that's not it, then the camera might have to come in for service.