IC1795

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Sep 23, 2020.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) using a TeleVue .8XReducer/Flattener for an effect of 950mmFL with a BreakThrough X4-UV 49mm filter with step-rings to 48mm and using a CanonEOSII RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO CP3 '2010' Mount . The sky was slightly tinted a light color from the California smoke but I started a RAWMonochrome Autosave Sequence of four each of 247secISO400-800 and two of 127secISO6400 all with a 67secISO Flush-frames ... but the clouds moved in last night and I only got two 247secISO400 and one 247ISO800 and one 127secISO6400 and this is the result using a ' .11secISO6400 FOCUMax routine on Betelgeuse in Orion the night before ... small stars are easy to see even though Betelgeuse was used which is a lot brighter than Sadr and the other stars in the image but they are small and in 'focus' . .x I also noticed if you select the 'Flip' and 'Mirror' in the 'Options' for Camera1 and the 'downloaded' image is 'flip-mirrored' it will lose the color and a bluish color is the only color .. so it doesn't retain color data if it's used .... the normal 'download' is best . . x
    * Also , an Autosave Sequence for a DSLR that is four 247secISO400 and four 247secISO800 and two 127secISO6400 RAWMonochrome image thru MaximDL Pro with '67secISO100 flush-frames' for each image and it all takes about 1hr. to do .x*

I'm wondering if with a DSLR which they say have amplifiers at each pixel ... maybe they 'download' the ISO amount leaving an excess amount in the pixel
    and some data tries to leave and gets dropped along the way ... and then in the next images there might be 'banding' ... but then using an exposure of ISO100 might then tell the amplifiers to 'download' all the data in the pixels and then 'banding' and other things are removed from the 'sensor' .... so that's why I'm trying to use a 67secISO100 'flush-frame' after a main ISO 'light-frame' which might help this long exposure Autosave Sequence .x

artem likes this.