M16 after extra processing

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Jul 5, 2019.

  1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

    ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

    Joined:
    May 13, 2018
    Messages:
    132
    RebelT7i modified-UV-IR using an Agena 82A filter thru a TeleVue 2.5XPowerMate into a 2XPowerMate making a "PinPointAstrometry" GSC solved' 5900mmF/L using a 152mmA+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare) on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO Mount and twelve 'one-shotColor' images were taken as 247secISO6400 and ISO3200 and 5minISO3200 and 4.5minISO6400 then put into MaximDL Pro V6.20 as CR2.s and 'Calibrate with Bias and Dark and FlatMaster' and "ConvertColor" and then "Save As.." IEEEFloat to retain data because 16bit loses data in my images ; and then 're-open' each image by itself to "Deinterlace" each image and 'Overlay with a 1-pixel down arrow move' and then Sum stacked the 'Odd' and Even' and then "Re-Align Planes" and then "KernalFilter-Median5x5" and then "Resize" 3.72micron-pixels to 6.55micron-pixels then 'Max-Val' 'screen-stretch' and used the "Stretch" command to make the FITS 12BIT and then "PixelMath 200%-None radio button with Add Constant-10 " and then 'Max-Val' 'screen-stretch' and then the "Stretch" command again for 12Bit ... and then "HalfSize" and when all of the images were done the same way I did the "Stack" 'Manual 2-Star' Sum ..... after stacking I did "DoubleSize" and then I did "HalfSize" and then "HalfSize" and did a minimal 'stretch' and made the FITS a 12BIT image retaining most of the info in this image's 12BIT FITS "Save As..." IEEEFloat and I made the JPG out of it ...here... ; { the previous JPG image I used the "Levels" as 12BIT and I increase the 'green' Gamma which made the JPG this way... but previous the FITS isn't the same so you can do things yourself to it } . On these images I tried "ImagesPlus" on it as the original FITS which is this image .x The images used were three 247secISO6400 and two 247secISO3200 and three 307secISO3200 and four 267secISO6400 and the CR2.s were Sum stacked in MaximDL Pro V6.20 and mount was Astro-Physics 1200GTO .x
     

Share This Page