M27

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Jul 16, 2020.

  1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

    ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

    Joined:
    May 13, 2018
    Messages:
    220
    152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare-1200mmF/L) thru a TeleVue 2.5XPowerMate using a BreakThrough X4-UV 49mm filter with step-rings to 48mm , on an Astro-Physics 1200GTO Mount at 1xSiderealGuideRate and 10secGuiding exposures using a ZWOASI120MC-S thru MaximDL Pro V6.16 and with a CanonEOSII RebelT7i modified UV-IR @ Hutech thru MaximDL Pro V6.16 doing RAWMonochrome Autosave-Sequence imaging as the first image a 67secISO100-Flush image hopefully to clean-out the sensor and a 35sec Delay-Between and then a 247secISO400 'light' frame and then a 35sec Delay-Between and then a 67secISO100 Flush image and this was repeated but each usable 'light' frame was a higher ISO so a 247secISO400 'light' frame for four images for each ISO . I was trying to see if 'banding' was being eliminated in the 247secISO400 images and there was a little in the mid horizontal area of a couple of them but I used Average to stack them so there were four 247secISO400 images . I did various commands to the result and a better 'focus' would help .... I might need to 'collimate' the Telescope again if there is diagonal out of round stars too often .x
     

Share This Page