M42 with 'banding' at ISO1600 of Canon 6D

Discussion in 'My Astrophotos' started by ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR, Dec 9, 2018.

1. ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR

ROBERT T SCHAEFER JR Cyanogen Customer

M42 done with the CanonEOSII 6D 'stock-new 2017 model' using a Baader 7nm HydrogenAlpha 2in. filter with an APM Flattener
    thru a 152mm A+M Refractor(OfficinaStellare) …last February . The first image is 3-CR2.s for 61secISO1600 which I think that ISO1600
    is showing too much 'banding' lines in the images and I think ISO2500 will be better for regular imaging even with Broadband filters .
    The second image is 61secISO2500 and 11minISO6400 images for 12-CR2.s … The ISO2500 images were BiasMaster subtracted and
    the ISO6400 images were BaisMaster and DarkMaster subtracted …. and then I did the normal commands on each and Sum stacked them
    in MaximDL Pro V6.16 . Then I did a lot of other commands and it is the way it is … but the 'banding' doesn't show .
    The B33 HorseHead was 11minISO6400 for 2-CR2.s and BiasMaster and DarkMaster 'Calibrated' and then using "KernalFilter Median5x5" and
    the 'Low-Pass' filter and then the 'User-Defined' filter I made for more smoothing like on M42 for all the images in this message .x
    [ I tried to 'Calibrate' the CR2.s and nothing would happen … I counted the amount of 'BiasMasters and Darkmasters in the "Set Calibration" is about 26 different ones for a Canon 6D and Canon Rebel T7i ...so I
    'un-checked' all the ones I didn't need and 'checked' the 6D Masters and then the 'light' frames would
    'Calibrate' .]