Resolved ST-8XME

Discussion in 'Legacy Models - Community Support' started by D. Barounis, Apr 26, 2021.

1. D. Barounis

D. Barounis Standard User

Dear Sir, is it possible to check if the s/n 810031774 refers to a NABG camera?
    Kind regards
    Dimitris
    Athens
    Greece.

2. Doug

Doug Staff Member

According to our records, it is NABG.

It was built in 2010 and has a TC-237 guide sensor.

3. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

You also contacted us via our contact form; so duplicate effort, but same answer.

4. D. Barounis

Sir,
    Thank you very much.
    Kind Regards.
    Dimitris.

5. D. Barounis

Dear Sir,
    The specific camera seems to be an excellent piece of equipment perfectly matched to my astronomical field of interest, despite its age. A testimony of its manufacturer excellent reputation. I would be grateful to you if you can assist me to locate a CD Rom of the CCDsoft software. I know that this is a legacy product but maybe can guide me in order to acquire it.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    D. Barounis.
    Athens- Greece.

6. Doug

Doug Staff Member

I'm sorry, we do not have the rights to distribute CCDSoft. Also the software was obsoleted some years ago.

7. D. Barounis

Thank you. I am looking for the CCdsoft because my Version of MaxIM DL seems that cannot support the St-8xme. Note that I am official owner of the software since 1999. S/N at your disposal if you need it. Is any way to upgrade it?
    Regards

D. Barounis

8. Doug

Doug Staff Member

If you have an older release (Version 5 or older), and you've never upgraded, then you can get a $50 discount. It can be applied to MaxIm LT or MaxIm DL Pro, depending on your budget.

Go here: https://diffractionlimited.com/maxim-dl/ and click the Upgrades tab, and enter your email address and serial number.